Thursday, August 14, 2014

PROJECT SALVAGED WINDOWS! Spread the word, and mess with MICROSOFT!

 This is a repost from my facebook with my address added at bottom. Please read if you have ever had to deal with the giant turd in the bunchbowl of life that is Microsoft.

Anybody that read my comments earlier on Facebook,  knows I AM EXTREMELY pissed at Microsoft and their greedy high handed tactics to ensure they HORDE! as much money as possible from every PC made............... I know I can't hurt their wallet, or their name................. but I have thought of something on a grass roots level I am going to add onto my blog in the coming week I am calling Project Salvaged Windows..... The idea is simple, a lot of people have old Windows XP, Vista, and all iterations of Windows disks along with the obsolete, or broken computers which they came installed on. Many of those computers came with the CD Key for the Windows disk as either a sticker on the computer tower, or on the envelope the CD/DVD came in. If you have one of these old disks and the alphanumeric key to unlock it, please send it to me, as I plan to collect, and redistribute these old disks and keys to people who may need them for one reason or another. Since their (Microsofts), argument was that since I wanted to install my legal copy onto more than one computer, even though it was my own copy, and the computer was a piece of junk I was able to cobble together enough for my 7 year old daughter to learn Windows basics, internet safety, and it provided her with a way to speak to her mother who lives in Ohio, to Microsoft........that was piracy. Even though I was not selling the OS, the computer, making money with the computer, or installing one legally purchased copy to a room full of my secret minions (haha but that's how Microsoft can be.... over the top to the point of hilariously greedy as a 90's Mike Myers movie villain.)   
     Thats where Project Salvaged Windows comes in. Well these disks are coming from computers which are no longer functional, and just like they are idiots for thinking they can stop the reselling of games, we will show them that they can not stop someone who wishes to gift their license over to another individual, so that they may get some use out of what Microsoft internally considers useless junk and a barrier to people who may have to buy the newest pile of garbage they wrapped in a nice clouds and rainbow colored box. 
     Will it hurt them, probably not much, but considering the abysmal sales of Windows 8, if we can stop even a small amount of people from buying the over priced piece of bloatware that the newest Win. OS has became, then I think we have done something good for the planet by reusing instead of trashing, and we have helped each other , and anyone involved in Project Salvaged Windows to keep a few less dollars from their pocket, and a good chunk of change in our own. PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND I WILL PASS THE ADDRESS TO WHICH ANYONE WHO WISHES TO CAN SEND THEIR CD AND KEY CODE TO THE ADDRESS AT THE END OF THIS MESSAGE. 

     And before anyone starts to worry and think I'm crazy............ no, I am just pissed that I couldn't even put a copy of a program I OWN, onto a computer I OWN, for my daughter..............who cried because she so looked forward to having her own working comp. I will never, buy a Microsoft product off the shelf ever again. And I beg with anyone else who is on the fence to find other avenues to buy what you need, without lining the pockets of a company who has more many than God.

PLEASE MAIL ANY WINDOWS DISK WITH THE PRODUCT KEY PLAINLY VISIBLE ON A PAPER OR ENCLOSED LETTER, ANY AND ALL MICROSOFT PRODUCTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER! Please include in your package a letter and signature stating you transfer the license of your product(s) to :

Michael R. Wallen
P.O. Box 176
Leburn, Ky 41831     
     
     Together, we may not make a dent, but if we can get this out there, and let enough people know, we can make a few people mad, or possibly appear foolish in the eyes of those who just never took the time to look before. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment