Friday, September 21, 2012

Walk With Me + Running Out Of Words




Walk With Me
By Michael Wallen
9-2012

You, 
you bring me happiness in times of sorrow
Ease,
in times of pain
the distances between us 
I wish to cut them
as with a sword
The stark of winter is upon me
to be near you is warmth.

 My soul shines brighter
as you draw near
to feel your touch 
to know
sincere

That you love me
that you need my touch 
to know deep inside this love
is no crutch
For you to say yes
yes I choose you good sir!
To walk with me
to the ends of the world 





Running Out Of Words
 By Michael Wallen
9-2012


What do I do?
I have run out of words
none feel proper,
none make since
only a touch 

with only a touch 
I could show you my world
please no tears
don't run away

would your minds eye flash
a glimpse of pain
every time your gone
a pain no words can describe

would you feel the joy
that would make the angels envious
grab me and not let go
for fear of losing that moment

words can't say
what one touch conveys
your hand in mine

just one moment in time
no words can describe 



 Please everyone feedback, good or bad, I just want to know someone is reading this stuff. Please SHARE, LIKE, spread the word. I will try and post more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment