Friday, August 10, 2012

Sorry, but it's getting better.

     Your faithful host has not dropped off of the planet. No, that would have been too easy. Instead I have been dealing with some troubles in the romance dept, in the family dept, in the finance dept, pretty much everything. The worst part is that I have the next couple chapters written in my normal pencil and paper fashion. As everyone knows however, I HATE and am a horrible typist. For the few people who actually like and read my poetry there are literally over 300 poems/songs many finished, some partial or fragmentary starting all the way back to the mid-late 90's. I am eager to get started on this again, I STILL HATE TYPING and will gladly accept any help offered, but I am not going to hold my breath. In an ideal world I will have a couple different poetry posts and maybe, just maybe, the next chapter of DDL. But things will get back on a schedule and they will STAY on that schedule. My ultimate goal is to make videos and post them as well by the end of the year. But I am back, like a phoenix my friends..........
    

No comments:

Post a Comment